FeasibilityStudy.org works on all types of feasibility studies and market study projects. Here is a small sample of our projects over the last 6 months.
AQUAPONICS FEASIBILITY STUDY
- We prepared a Feasibility Study for an Aquaponics business in Canada. It was a very complex study due a huge amount of moving parts. We expect more studies like this (and Hydroponics) to come our way as this is the future of farming. Aquaponics farming can yield 30% more per acre while using 90% less water.
SELF STORAGE UNIT BUSINESS FEASIBILITY STUDY
- We just completed a feasibility study for a 3,500 self storage unit business (160,000 SF facility) in Tennessee. The study focused on market demographics and the potential of the business reaching financially sustainable occupancy levels. The numbers came in all over the place, but the boots-on-the ground information played a vital role in determining project-viability. Plus it also helped that Amazon just opened their 10th fulfillment center in Tennessee too.
HALAL MEAT SLAUGHTER HOUSE FEASIBILITY STUDY
- We prepared a feasibility study for a Halal meat slaughter house in Texas that was applying for a USDA Grant. We followed all USDA feasibility guidelines. The USDA will disperse funds in September 2022.
SEAFOOD FEASIBILITY STUDY
- We prepared a feasibility study for a large frozen seafood company in Florida that was also applying for a USDA Grant. We followed the the same USDA feasibility guidelines. The focus on the study was how this firm is capable of expanding the food supply using the grant funding without disrupting the local supply-chains.
REAL ESTATE MARKET STUDY
- We prepared a Market Study for a real estate development firm in Florida looking for what business was under-served in their city. We identified 5 highest and best use businesses to develop and 5 businesses not open there; including why opening a gas station was not financially viable due to the low daily traffic count on the proposed location.
ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY BUSINESS PLAN
- We prepared an investor-ready business plan for a small (start-up) 20 unit nursing home in Hawaii. The are currently over 180,000 senior citizens in Hawaii in need of some sort of senior housing or assisted living facilities. A giant problem for the state as the average senior facility is 5 units.
REAL ESTATE FEASIBILITY STUDY
- We prepared a feasibility study for a mixed use development in California. The bottom floors were retail shops and restaurants while floors 2 – 5 were condominiums. The city was very cooperative in terms of zoning. The challenge was the real estate is so expensive that the target market was very limited.
CAR WASH FEASIBILITY STUDY
- We prepared a feasibility study for a car wash in the Washington DC area. Looking at the business from the outside, it looks like a gold mine. The study required looking at national car wash averages, traffic flow, competitive overview, target market analysis, water usage, water recycling, maintenance, and many more factors you would never think about that goes into running this type of business. It’s a far more complex business than it looks.
RESTAURANT BUSINESS PLAN
- We prepared an investor-ready business plan for a Nikkei fusion style restaurant in New York City. The study focused on the market opportunity, target market analysis, market demographics, and the growing trend nationally for this style of cuisine. Pro-formas were included to show the economic viability of the business to investors.
REAL ESTATE FEASIBILITY STUDY
- We prepared an urgent feasibility analysis for a client interested in purchasing a vacant lot in Washington State. According to the county assessor’s website the land was allowed to be built on. But due to part of the land being designated wetland, the property required a Critical Area Designation Analysis (at a cost of thousands of dollars and 4 – 6 months to complete) to determine how much of the land could be used and where on the land you could build. Our client was purchasing this land with contingency. We had less than 5 days to analyze whether or not our client should proceed with the purchase. Further, the property required mitigation in order to build in the first place. Another added cost and time-delay. Permits were still required for sewer and electric, with no guarantee of approval. Further, getting the right people on the phone was a serious challenge. In the end, we provided a definitive Conclusion that our client was able to use in their decision to purchase the lot or run.
We welcome all inquiries and would be glad to discuss your feasibility study needs.
Tel: 1+305-780-4942 (Text Messages + WhatsApp = OK)
Contact Us >>