Iron Industries, LLC. provides Procurement Services >> to help buyers, traders, and end-users build their supply-base. If you’re reading this, you know buying from scrap yards is not easy. It’s about building a business relationship (and maintaining) so you get regular, monthly supply. To learn more about how this process works, please call me anytime. Tel: 1+305-780-4942 (Text Messages + WhatsApp + Signal + Botim = OK)
- Sourcing & Procuring Container Loads of Scrap Iron (Ferrous)
- Sourcing & Procuring Container Loads of Scrap Metal (Nonferrous)
- Sourcing & Procuring Bulk Shipments of Scrap Iron (30,000 MT Cargo)
- Sourcing & Procuring Computer Scrap & Electronic Waste
How It Works
- Each day I contact or visit 1 – 5 scrap yards (depending on the city).
- See what scrap is available, discuss prices, terms, loading schedules, and logistics.
- eMail you a Daily Update with photos and yard details.
- Client and I discuss the next steps.
- Payment for the scrap goes directly to the scrap yard, not Iron Industries, LLC.
- Payment for ocean freight & trucking goes directly to the vendor, not Iron Industries, LLC.
Grades We Specialize In
- HMS 1 & 2
- Shredded Steel
- P & S
- LMS Bales
- Cast Iron (D & R)
- Rail & OTM
- Steel Can Bundles
- Motor Blocks
- Custom Orders
Tel: 1+305-780-4942 (Text Messages + WhatsApp + Signal + Botim = OK)