Feasibility Study Services, LLC. prepares many types of feasibility studies such as:
- Market Study – The main objective of a market study is to determine if enough demand exists for the projects’ viability.
- Technical – eg. Do you have the technological know-how and resources to achieve the project’s goals? Does the project require specialized experts for technical validation?
- Operational – eg. Refers to the measure of solving problems with the help of a new proposed system. Is the project feasible within the limits of current technology? How will you deliver the product or service to market?
- Financial – eg. When a company wants to know if the proposed amount of capital and financing is sufficient to complete a project successfully.
- Resource – eg. What resources are needed and is there enough to complete the project successfully?
- Scheduling – eg. Is there enough time and resources to complete the project on-time?
Tel: 1+305-780-4942 (Text Messages + WhatsApp = OK)
Contact Us >>